Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

GREETINGS TO ALL OF MY FAITHFUL VIEWERS-

I hope you are all having a FABULOUS week. Mine is going well considering that Kyle has a stomach bug and I feel like I am getting it too. It seems that it is a 24/48 hour bug that everyone is getting. Other than cleaning puke and poop today and yesterday we have been doing to usual stuff.
I had the grand opportunity to spend some time with my OH SO FABULOUS COMPUTER HACKING SISTER this past weekend. We had a wonderful time acting crazy as usual. Having a sister just as crazy as me is SO AWESOME! I love you Weiner!
I was in Jackson for the funeral of Heather Spencer, a friend and former roommate. She was tragically killed by her psychotic boyfriend. The funeral was so very sad but while at the funeral I started thinking about all of the people that have made a difference in my life ie..friends and family. I sent an email out to all of my friends and family that have email addresses telling them how much they mean to me and how I cherish their presence in my life. I was amazed at the responses I got. Friends that I haven't talked to in months, sent me emails about all of our times together etc...and reciprocating their joy in our friendships. It was a wonderful feeling to know that so many people that I love and think about often, love and think about me too. I suggest that everyone do as I did...tell all of those that you love...THAT YOU LOVE THEM AND THINK OF THEM. You never know when there won't be another opportunity...tomorrow isn't promised to any of us.

THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE, I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!!

LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO ALL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sis-
what a sweet post! Funny though, I didn't get that email you mentioned about all the friends and family you loved. . . . where is it???heehee!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

mc~
so glad to read some stuff from your end!!!
hope everything is going well. be good - - - i know it is hard for you!!!