Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I' M A HORMONAL MESS (Girls Only Please)

WARNING THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T LIKE COMPLAINERS...DO NOT READ...I AM IN A YUCKY MOOD TODAY SO READ WITH CAUTION!

Help, I need a Therapist! I am losing my mind, my humor, my girlish figure and my cool with everyone! And of course guess who has come for a monthly visit? Being a woman really stinks sometimes. My kids want something from me constantly like breakfast, lunch, snack and even dinner. They even want me to play with them, talk to them, all the stuff that I did a few days ago and we won't get into what my husband wants geez...the main thing he wants is his wife's sanity back. Everybody wants something and I just want to lock my door and sleep for a week or maybe get on the first flight to Anywherebuthere, USA. I got in a fight with my Christmas tree, pushed it down and now it is all wopped up, half of the lights are out now, The remaining ornaments that were on the bottom portion of my tree are M.I.A. (I contribute that to my 3 ft Tasmanian Devil).

Ok, so now that everyone knows that my sanity is a little off right now, should I be expecting an intervention soon?

Allow me to say, as if you all don't know: I LOVE MY KIDS AND FAMILY WITH ALL OF MY HEART. THEY ARE ALL INCREDIBLE AND WITH OUT THEM I WOULD BE SO LOST! I HAVE ALL I EVER WANTED IN A FAMILY, I COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE!

ALSO, NO ONE HAS BEEN HARMED IN THE MAKING OF MY HORMONAL RAGES, NO CHILDREN HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY DAMAGED BY THE SIGHT OF MY HEAD SPINNING WITH RAGE, NOR HAS ANYONE HAD PERMANENT HEARING LOSS FROM THE "SLIGHT" VOLUME INCREASES OF MY VOICE.

Until Next Time...pray for the Ford Family and the safe return of their Mommy/ Wife's sanity.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ok, that was hilarious! - even if you were a little bit serious. You know that I love you dearly, and I'm always here if you need me! - to vent, laugh, cry, or just be silly! So, give a sista a call, any time!