Friday, September 26, 2008

HELP ME PLEASE

OK, my kids are 7 years apart and fight constantly! I am so tired of them fighting! I have done everything imaginable to get them to get along but nothing has worked. My 11 year old is so sweet but when you get him with his brother(3 yrs old) they both turn into little devils. Today, I decided that this wasn't going to be the day that I lost my mind with them...they just don't need to see that. Anyway, when they started to fight, I made them sit on the couch hugging each other...IT DIDN'T WORK! They are back at it. I need some advice PLEASE!
Oh, if you see missing signs with my picture on it, DO NOT LET ANYONE LOOK FOR ME, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE FOUND!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are soooo funny. you really made them sit there hugging each other????? i bet that lasted all of 2 seconds. i can just see heath's face. . . .

what did our parents do when we fought? i think we just mainly ganged up on hugh "h.h. hog-heater"

MRH said...

Hey MC, I wanted to let you know that the book Siblings Without Rivalry is a wonderful book about sibling behavior and how to "tame" it so the family can function as a whole again ...in other words, it provides you with insight into how to handle certain situations and also provides you w/peace of mind. Highly recommend it!
Melanie Rowsey Hodges