Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our Weekend

It is safe to say that we have had a very busy weekend. Friday we took the boys to the County Fair. Kyle and his friend Cannon had a blast, well after the mini rollercoaster ride (they weren't fond of it). Heath met up with several friends as well and also had a great time. However, I could not keep up with them to take pictures.
Saturday, the Pee Wee football team played in a tournament and placed third over all(which was good). The boys played their little hearts out.
Saturday evening, Heath and his friends went to a dance that was being held by Heath's "girlfriend". The boys had a great time and had nothing but "girls" on their minds when they got home. It really is amazing how quickly our little ones grow.




2 comments:

The Vickers Family said...

very cute-loved seeing Heath with his cute friends

Tiffany said...

Ok, This is too cute. I can't believe Heath is old enough to go to dances. He looked very handsome. You better be careful...You are going to have to beat the girls away with a stick. I don't know what I'll do when Trey and Anna Grace get to that age. Lawd help me, I'm bout to pass out just thinkin about it.